Memphis Used Car Warranties
Protect Your Car With An Extended Warranty
Buying a car is the second biggest investment you’ll make in your lifetime, behind your house. It’s important to get extended warranty coverage in case of unforeseen repair costs. Collierville Auto Center offers a variety of extended warranty options with various levels of coverage.
An inexpensive protection plan in case of major mechanical breakdown.
- Engine (including diesels)
- Cylinder Block; Cylinder Head(s) and all internal lubricated parts contained within the engine including: Pistons; Piston Rings; Connecting Rod Bearings; Crankshaft; Crankshaft Main Bearings; Camshaft; Camshaft Bearings; Cam Followers; Timing Chain or Belt; Timing Gears; Guides; Timing Chain or Timing Belt Tensioners; Rocker Arms; Rocker Shafts; Rocker Bushings; Cylinder Head Valves; Valve Guides; Valve Lifters; Valve Springs; Valve Seals; Valve Retainers; Valve Seats; Push Rods; Water Pump; Oil Pump and Oil Pump Housing; Harmonic Balancer; Oil Pan; Timing Chain Cover; Intake and Exhaust Manifold; Valve Covers; Engine Mounts; Seals and Gaskets. Rotary Engine Coverage: Rotor Chamber and all Internal Parts.
- Turbocharger/Supercharger (factory installed only)
- Turbocharger/Supercharger Housing and All Internal Parts; Seals and Gaskets.
- Transmission (Automatic or Standard)
- Transmission Case and All Internal Parts plus: Torque Converter, Flywheel/Flex Plate; Vacuum Modulator; Electronic Shift Control Unit and Solenoids; Transmission Cooler; Transmission Mounts; Oil Pan; Seals and Gaskets.
- Transfer Case
- Transfer Case and All Internal Parts; Seals and Gaskets.
- Drive Axle (Front and Rear)
- (Front and Rear) Drive Axle Case; All Internal Parts contained within the Drive Axle; Locking Hubs; Drive Shafts; Center Support Bearings; Universal Joints; Constant Velocity Joints; Axle Bearings; Four-Wheel Drive Actuator; Differential Cover; Seals and Gaskets.
STANDARD incorporates all of the coverages offered under Powertrain Plus and expands them to include the following:
- All internal Parts contained within the Steering Box; Rack and Pinion Gear; Power Steering Pump; Power Steering Hoses; Steering Knuckles; Pitman Arm; Idler Arm; Tie Rod and Tie Rod Ends and Drag Link; Steering Dampener; Upper and Lower Steering Column Shafts and Couplings including Internal Tilt-Wheel Mechanism; Steering Box and Rack and Pinion Gear Housings; Seals and Gaskets. Rear Wheel Steering: Rear Steering Shaft and Couplings; Power Cylinder and Pump; Electronic Control Unit/ Solenoid; Phase Control Unit; Stepper Motor; Steering-Box; Control Valve; Rack; Tie Rod End; Seals and Gaskets.
- Master Cylinder, Power Brake Cylinder; Vacuum Assist Booster; Hydro Boost; Disc Brake Calipers; Wheel Cylinders; Compensating Valve; Brake Hydraulic Lines and Fittings; Hydraulic Control Unit; Seals and Gaskets. The following ABS parts are also covered: Electronic Control Module; Wheel Speed Sensors; Hydraulic Pump/Motor Assembly; Pressure Modulator Valve/Isolation Dump Valve; ABS Relays; Accumulator; Seals and Gaskets.
- Electrical System
- Alternator; Voltage Regulator; Starter Motor; Starter Solenoid and Starter Drive; Main Engine Compartment Wiring Harness; ECM/PCM; Electronic Ignition Module; Crank Angle Sensor; Knock Sensor; Ignition Switch; Ignition Switch Lock Cylinder; Front and Rear Window Wiper Motor and P.C. Board, Washer Pump and Switch; Stop Lamp Switch; Headlamp Switch; Turn Signal Switch; Heater/A.C. Blower Speed Switch; Manual Heater/A.C. Control Head, and Horns; Power Door Motor.
- Air Conditioner
- Condenser; Compressor; Compressor Clutch Coil and Pulley; Air Conditioning Lines and Hoses; Evaporator; Idler Pulley and Idler Pulley Bearing; High/Low Compressor Cut-off Switch; Expansion Valve; Pressure Cycling Switch; Seals and Gaskets. The following parts are also covered if damaged by a covered part listed above: Accumulator/Receiver Dryer; Orifice Tube; Oil and Refrigerant; Seals and Gaskets.
- Suspension (Front and Rear)
- Upper and Lower Control Arms; Control Arm Shafts and Bearings or Bushings; Upper and Lower Ball Joints; Radial Arms and Bushings; Torsion Bars and Mounts or Bushings; Stabilizer Bars, Links and Bushings; Struts (excluding cartridge inserts); Strut Bearing Mount/Plates; Spindle and Spindle Support; Hub or Wheel Bearings; and Seals and Gaskets. Variable Dampening Suspension: Compressor; Control Module; Air Bags; Actuator; Solenoid; Height Sensor; Mode Selector Switch; Seals and Gaskets.
PREMIUM incorporates both Powertrain Plus and Standard coverages and expands them to become our most comprehensive component coverage.
- Fuel Delivery
- Fuel Pump; Fuel Injection Pump and Injectors; Vacuum Pump; Fuel Tank; Fuel Tank Sending Unit; Metal Fuel Delivery Lines.
- Cooling System
- Radiator Cooling Fan and Motor; Fan Clutch; Belt Tensioner; Radiator; Heater Core; Thermostat; Blower Motor; Heater Control Valve.
- Enhanced Electrical
- Automatic Climate Control Programmer; Electronic Instrument Cluster; Mileage Computer; Distributor; Ignition Coil; Electronic Combination Entry System (Does Not Include Transmitters and Receivers for Remote Locks); Cruise Control Module, Transducer, Servo and Amplifier; Headlamp Motor; Power Window Motor; Power Seat Motor; Power Mirror Motor; Power Antenna Motor/Mast Assembly; Convertible Top Motor; Power Sunroof Motor; Power Window Switch; Cruise Control Engagement Switch; Power Seat Switch; Power Mirror Motor Switch; Rear Defogger Switch; Power Door Lock Actuator and Switch.
- Luxury Package
- Factory Installed: CB Radio, Radar Detector, Stereo Equalizer, On Board Global Positioning System, Fax Modem, Built-in TV and VCR, Video Game System, Computer System including Printer.
- Interior and Exterior Appointments
- Bumper Energy Absorber; Hood Latch and Cable; Trunk Latch Assembly; Door Locks, Latches and Hinges; Ash Tray Assembly; Seat Tracks; Shift Lever; Steering Wheel; Speedometer Head and Cable; Glove Box Lock; Cigarette Lighter; Factory Installed Roof Rack; Factory Supplied Wheels; Jack.
ELITE PLUS entitles you to the ultimate in mechanical breakdown protection plans. Elite Plus provides coverage for almost every mechanical and electrical part on your vehicle and much more!
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Provides coverage for almost all mechanical & electrical components of the covered vehicle for the entire term of the contract.
- Provides complete coverage for all factory installed or factory authorized audio equipment.
- Wear & Tear
- Provides coverage for all covered mechanical & electrical components even if they simply wear out.
The following valuable benefits are included regardless of the Plan you choose.
- Seals & Gaskets
- Provides for seals and gaskets coverage for all covered parts and components.
- Provides reimbursement of up to $100.00 per occurrence for towing expenses covered by this contract.
- Provides reimbursement of up to $60.00 per day and up to $540.00 per occurrence for rental expenses covered by this contract including reimbursement for parts delay.
- Trip Interruption
- Provides reimbursement of up to $125.00 per day and $375.00 per occurrence for meals and lodging expenses if a repair facility must keep your vehicle overnight for repairs covered under this contract.
- Road Service
- Provides reimbursement of up to $100.00 per occurrence for expenses related to on-site assistance for vehicle extrication, fuel or fluid delivery, or jump starting a dead battery.
- Lockout Service
- Provides reimbursement of up to $50.00 per occurrence for locksmith expenses if your keys are broken or accidentally locked in your car.
- Tire Coverage
- Pays up to $100.00 for the replacement of any covered tire destroyed due to road hazard and up to $20.00 for any covered tire which becomes flat due to road hazard.